All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Questions (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   How to get Validated for Private Technical Tattoo Forum: (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5050)

Nicole 01-27-2010 03:28 PM

How to get Validated for Private Technical Tattoo Forum:

If you are a Tattoo Artist, please send me a Private Message with a link to your tattoo photos and shop information. If you are having trouble with your Pm's, you can email me at Nicole@allornothingtattoo.com. If you have to email, make sure to include your online user name for the messageboard.

Once I have received that information, I will Validate your profile, to view the Private Awesome Technical Tattoo Forum.

Note:
If you want to become a member of the private forum, you have to post at least TEN posts before being able to be validated.

Thank you
Nicole

Tattoos By JoeMichael 01-28-2010 01:21 PM

Re: How to get Validated for Private Technical Tattoo Forum:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicole (Post 53763)
If you are n Tattoo Artist, please send me a Private Message with a link to your tattoo photos and shop information. If you are having trouble with your Pm's, you can email me at Nicole@allornothingtattoo.com. If you have to email, make sure to include your online user name for the messageboard.

Once I have received that information, I will Validate your profile, to view the Private Awesome Technical Tattoo Forum.

Note:
If you want to become a member of the private forum, you have to post at least TEN posts before being able to be validated.

Thank you
Nicole

All I have is my myspace. I'm Not a computer gunuis so i aint got much. www.myspace.com/tattoos_by_joemichael I draw for a living!!!

terryhaddon 01-28-2010 01:25 PM

or a reading or spelling GENIUS....hahahaha

randaldevious 01-28-2010 11:27 PM

hi nicole...i was wondering if i did the pm thing right for the technical forum? i sent you a message with all my info.

Hojon Berst 01-29-2010 01:51 PM

I will shoot you an email today, nice lady.

Nicole 02-02-2010 06:33 AM

If you have not been validated, I will be doing so today. Thanks guys.

Hojon Berst 02-02-2010 10:12 AM

Thank you, Miss Nicole. You are awesome.

NickFriederich 02-11-2010 04:22 PM

Guess i need to get a few more posts knocked out first...

561design 02-12-2010 07:53 PM

Did someone say privates?!?! Can I see?

SaintCurtis 02-15-2010 06:43 PM

i want to be validated life has no meaning without validation