All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Testimonials (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Dave does it again! (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3549)

Lumber606 12-31-2008 10:16 AM

Dave does it again!

I wanted to thank Dave Tedder and everyone at AON for another AMAZING tattoo experience. You guys really make your clients feel like royalty while we are there.

Dave rocked out an amazing Japanese Dragon on my right lower leg. We only had time to get the outline and background done so I will be flying my fat ass back down from Boston asap to color it in.

Dave busted his ass. Putting in soo much detail I couldnt believe it. As I watched him do every individual scale I was blown away thinking "he must be going nuts having to do all that". He knew I came all that way just to get tattood so he pushed himslef hard core. We took very few breaks and at the end we were both spent.

I was telling Di how all this past summer I was getting stopped by people asking me about the phoenix Dave did on my left leg. Everyone was in awe of it. The first question they would ask is "where did you get that done?" I would give them all the info ... tell it was in Atlanta. They are you like .. "you go all they way to GA just to get a tattoo?" I always respond with "I dont go to GA to get A tattoo ... I go to get the most dope tattoo possible".

Di hooked me up with a promo pack of stickers and buisness cards so when I get stopped for the millionth time I can hand them a card and toss some of the larger ones on tables in bars up here. Here's hoping you get flooded with some Massholes looking for good work.

Thanks for everything guys. I cant wait to come back and finish it. See you all in a couple months!!

And here's wishing the entire message board community a happy and safe New Year!

DiQuartel 01-01-2009 11:48 AM

Re: Dave does it again!

It was an awesome piece man, and it was a lot of fun having you down. Can't wait to hear from you when you get back home to schedule you for your follow up.

pmullen 01-01-2009 04:17 PM

Dave is DA MAN for sure! I'm looking forward to another year full of fun appointments with him.

Lumber606 05-08-2009 11:32 AM

Flying down tonight! Cant wait to see you all tomorrow. And I cant wait to see this piece all colored and shaded. Its gonna be sweet!!!

BRANDON BOND 05-08-2009 12:25 PM

safe travels!

BRANDON BOND 05-08-2009 12:28 PM

come on with it!

Lumber606 05-11-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND (Post 41996)
come on with it!

Welp ... I was there! Where were you?!?!? lol

I had yet another amazing experience at AoN. Dave totally rocked out the color on my tattoo. I didnt bring a camera with me to Atlanta this trip so now that I am home and getting situated I will take some pics and post them.

It looks awesome. The color is exactly what I wanted and how I hoped it would look. Its just ... amazing. I got stopped 5 times at the Atlanta airport by people asking me all about the tattoo, who did it, where ... I felt like a rock star lol.

My thanks goes out to the entire staff for doing all those small favors for me, getting my lunch and stuff to drink. I appreciate the hell out of you.

Special thanks to DI... I had a blast talking with you girl. Keep up the hard work and I will try to track you down in our world of nerdom.

DiQuartel 05-25-2009 03:24 PM

It was awesome to have you in as well. I can't wait to see the next piece you were talking about, and what you decide to do with it. It's gonna be as amazing as the 2 we've already done for ya here.

Ranana_shieva 07-02-2009 06:47 AM

Dave does it again

attaboy Slash.

Dave talked about that a while back though, not long after the Rock Am Ring performance last year.