All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Artist? (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7398)

sr3855 02-28-2012 07:51 PM

Artist?

HI I need a little direction as to which artist might be best for me? I am looking to get a somewhat religious tattoo, black and grey on my rib cage, probably medium sized , not huge.

I have a simple idea (as Im not creative) and I need someone to transform it into something unique with depth and bring it to life. I just want the highest quality work that will look great when its done.

I was looking at Tony Mancias work and it was really unbelievable. However he has opened his own studio and appears to be booked for a while.

Nicole or anyone can you please point me in the right direction as to who might be the next best option for me based off what im looking for. Thanks for any help you can provide. SR

yang88she 02-29-2012 01:20 AM

Re: Artist?

check out Mike McMahon, I think you will like his style with the type of tattoo you are looking for

TattooPadawan 03-07-2012 09:18 AM

If you are looking to get tattooed at All or Nothing, stop into the shop and have a consultation. No matter who you talk to in the shop they will point you in the direction of the artist who will be best suited to give you the tattoo that you are looking for.

Nicole 03-07-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TattooPadawan (Post 72325)
If you are looking to get tattooed at All or Nothing, stop into the shop and have a consultation. No matter who you talk to in the shop they will point you in the direction of the artist who will be best suited to give you the tattoo that you are looking for.

Yes! :)

sr3855 03-07-2012 07:00 PM

Thanks for all your help. I am out of town a few hours away so stopping by the shop is going to be tough. Should I just give someone a call over there or send Mike or whoever an email to see if its something they might entertain doing? Again thanks for any insight. SR

Nicole 03-08-2012 07:24 AM

I can put you in contact with Mike McMahon via email! I think he would be awesome for what you are wanting. Here is Mike's contact: mikemcmahontattoo@gmail.com

sr3855 03-10-2012 05:12 PM

Thanks Nicole I will send him an email this weekend. SR

keybdcowby 03-30-2012 10:11 AM

Mike is definitely the guy for this job. His B&G shading is unreal and he has a gift and talent in regards to taking your idea and cranking it up a few notches. No other artist will put ink to my skin after working with Mike McMahon... but the shop is full of top-notch artist. My experience with Mike and the AoN staff exceeded all of my expectations!!!

Maullus 04-06-2012 02:09 PM

Hey,

Just to piggy-back on here (because I was about to make a thread with this same question), how do I go about setting up a consult? Do I need to schedule something or just... walk-in?

yang88she 04-06-2012 10:09 PM

Pick your artist first, if you are local, then call the shop up for available times, and email is a great way to attach images, etc