All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Questions (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   question for the AON crew and all artist (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5773)

Thelman 07-21-2010 04:48 AM

question for the AON crew and all artist

Hey everyone. this question is for the AON crew and all artist. so i know a lot of artist knock the style. but i was curious if any of you enjoy tattooing/painting the biomech and bio organic style artwork. ( guy aitchison,nick baxter, roman abrego, mike cole, carson hill) i think its really interesting art. but you dont see many artist doing it on the east coast.

conorblue 07-22-2010 03:00 PM

Re: question for the AON crew and all artist

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelman (Post 62069)
Hey everyone. this question is for the AON crew and all artist. so i know a lot of artist knock the style. but i was curious if any of you enjoy tattooing/painting the biomech and bio organic style artwork. ( guy aitchison,nick baxter, roman abrego, mike cole, carson hill) i think its really interesting art. but you dont see many artist doing it on the east coast.

i dont know anyone who knocks that style, unless they are mad they cant do it.

JakeyHolez 07-28-2010 11:47 AM

up here in maine i can think of a hand full of guys that are really into it. Adam gordon of mr adams tattoos, and shawn laframboise of altered image both are killer at it

travelingtom 07-29-2010 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conorblue (Post 62104)
i dont know anyone who knocks that style, unless they are mad they cant do it.

i now right!!! i hate those f@#kers hahahahaha i love that style dude

TattooPadawan 07-29-2010 07:47 AM

Check out Brion Norwalk.
He does some dope ass Bio work.

ntelekt 07-29-2010 12:25 PM

While I dont have an appreciation for the style, just cuz its not my taste, I do respect it cuz I KNOW it can be hard/tedious than a b1tc4!

As far as knocking, I was suprised that some on another site was bad mouthing the realism stuff thats been developed/-ing the last 10(+) years or so (i.e. guys like Josh carlton, Nikko, mike devries, etc). Course, they were like 20 year vets so maybe its a case of "cant teach an old dog new tricks"

travelingtom 07-30-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntelekt (Post 62239)
While I dont have an appreciation for the style, just cuz its not my taste, I do respect it cuz I KNOW it can be hard/tedious than a b1tc4!

As far as knocking, I was suprised that some on another site was bad mouthing the realism stuff thats been developed/-ing the last 10(+) years or so (i.e. guys like Josh carlton, Nikko, mike devries, etc). Course, they were like 20 year vets so maybe its a case of "cant teach an old dog new tricks"

haters dude, f@#kin haters. this industry in filled with them. if you do good work, some douche bag is gonna s&!t on you. thats just how it is

John Lloyd 07-31-2010 03:51 PM

I have seen Short, Jason, and Vince do some great "Bio-mech" style work. Each put their own spin on it of course. When I get tattooed by these guys, I give them an idea, then I get out of their way. Ha ha. I am always happy. Hope you will be too. Whomever you choose.

Pablo@AllorNothing 07-31-2010 04:54 PM

you should also check out Jason Adkins. killer killer biomech.

Jason Adkins 08-02-2010 10:53 AM

I love Organic and Biomech Tattoos. They have a lot of layers.