All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Rental or Loaner Cars (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5986)

THRASH 10-03-2010 03:34 AM

Rental or Loaner Cars

Well just a friendly piece of advice. Never buy a rental car or loaner car. I have had two to drive in the past month and I treated them.....well let's just say the next person that got them probably didn't make it very far down the road. I used to wonder why you had to be 25 to rent a car and now that I am in my thirties I still wouldn't rent a car to me. I went Dukes of Hazard more than once! Haha!

instant_strudel 10-03-2010 07:30 AM

Re: Rental or Loaner Cars

I'm going to quote Jeff Foxworthy on this one..

You never buy a rental car for the same reason you don't marry a prostitute. You don't want something that's be driven that hard by that many people, it's not going to end well.

Pablo@AllorNothing 10-03-2010 07:38 PM

Hahahahahaha good one strudler. yeah I never treat my rentals well. at all.

Hightower 10-03-2010 09:57 PM

I rented one once! got the full insurance, and the owner said" aw yes... drive with no fear in you heart." and I did,nt.. Luke and Bo had nothen on this good ol' boy! ye!ha!

good times, lots of good memory's..one death, but good times never the less!

Hightower 10-03-2010 09:59 PM

and it was the car that got killed, good, good, times!

Joe 10-04-2010 07:33 AM

There are two things in life you never lend out.
Your car and your girlfriend.
You don't want anyone throwing a rod in either.

Liquidbings 10-31-2010 10:18 AM

haha good stuff. Yea, Rental cars are the Bee's Knee's! :D As long as your renting it and not buying it.

SJRabbit 11-01-2010 03:52 AM

Never buy a used car then cause almost all dealers get there used inventory from rental companies, but honestly I would buy a used Rental car before I would buy a new car or a 1 owner used. Just because Rental companies need to maintain there fleet and not everyones an ass hole with there rentals only a select few of us out there that hit every shopping cart with a hertz

BRANDON BOND 11-01-2010 10:06 AM

we ccoked a huge sausage on a drive from san diego to new orleans once, and ate it at a gas station, it was wonderful!

from then on everytime we peeeed, we made steam happen.

made the air conditioner stink though.

SJRabbit 11-01-2010 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND (Post 65612)
we ccoked a huge sausage on a drive from san diego to new orleans once, and ate it at a gas station, it was wonderful!

from then on everytime we peeeed, we made steam happen.

made the air conditioner stink though.

Well we all know you love to mess up rentals.