All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Questions (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   some work I've done,.... (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3403)

Binxy 11-24-2008 11:51 AM

some work I've done,....

nah just kidding

travelingtom 11-24-2008 12:17 PM

Re: some work I've done,....

1. APPRENTICESHIP
2. DRAW
3. DRAW
4. DRAW
5. did i mention DRAW

dude tattooing is some serious s&!t, and drawing is not even half of it. if you were the most outrageous artist in the world, but you had no clue about cross contamination or proper sterilization, you would obviously still be f@#king people up. i'm not trying to turn you away from tattooing, just saying that being a clean tattoo artist is above actually tattooing well, a good tattoo does'nt really matter if you get hep. oh and to critique your work, you need to draw a lot more, understand lightsource, color theory all sorts of s&!t. really it's not too bad, i've seen worse. but please learn how to tattoo safely before you go stabbing someone.

Binxy 11-24-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travelingtom (Post 34706)
1. APPRENTICESHIP
2. DRAW
3. DRAW
4. DRAW
5. did i mention DRAW

dude tattooing is some serious s&!t, and drawing is not even half of it. if you were the most outrageous artist in the world, but you had no clue about cross contamination or proper sterilization, you would obviously still be f@#king people up. i'm not trying to turn you away from tattooing, just saying that being a clean tattoo artist is above actually tattooing well, a good tattoo does'nt really matter if you get hep. oh and to critique your work, you need to draw a lot more, understand lightsource, color theory all sorts of s&!t. really it's not too bad, i've seen worse. but please learn how to tattoo safely before you go stabbing someone.

yea,..your right,...I should go kill myself huh?

travelingtom 11-24-2008 12:41 PM

well then i guess you must be the master of the universe when it comes to being steril. but if you do have all this "training" then where do you tattoo out of? because your other post, you said you cant find an apprenticeship. so does this mean that your throwing all your health knowledge out the window by tattooing out of your house?

Binxy 11-24-2008 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travelingtom (Post 34715)
well then i guess you must be the master of the universe when it comes to being steril. but if you do have all this "training" then where do you tattoo out of? because your other post, you said you cant find an apprenticeship. so does this mean that your throwing all your health knowledge out the window by tattooing out of your house?

have a good thanksgiving..

travelingtom 11-24-2008 01:05 PM

pretty amazeing considering what you don't know about tattooing. just another shop that f@#ks people up every day. but like i said, as long as your clean, steril, and knows proper cross contamination, then its better than your house.

travelingtom 11-24-2008 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binxy (Post 34718)
yep,......I just went out and bought a home-kit,...and decided to start "slingin ink",....wow,...you really got it all figured out.

yah, i am pretty smart, my mommy said so. and my mommy never lies

travelingtom 11-24-2008 01:09 PM

dude did you f@#king edit out the tattoos you had up? wow thats f@#ked up.

561design 11-24-2008 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travelingtom (Post 34727)
dude did you f@#king edit out the tattoos you had up? wow thats f@#ked up.

+1

I think he wanted us to cuddle with him instead of actually giving him some advice.

kollin 11-24-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binxy (Post 34718)
have a good thanksgiving..

It's alright, nobody's teaming up on you, you're getting alot of good feed back here, Take the advise to heart, I've been tattooing some nine long ass hard un forgiving years and I'm still listening to any advise anyones willing to feed out, stay humble, because if you stop learning you need to stop tattooing. Take the advise how ever you want it i'm not bashing, I don't even know you just trying to throw some wisdom your way. Other than that, keep posting s&!t, this is one of the only forums you won't get verbaly beat up for your work trust me.