All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Questions (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   We need YOUR quote for a huge article. (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5912)

BRANDON BOND 09-09-2010 03:32 PM

We need YOUR quote for a huge article.

So we have been working on a huge surprise thats coming... and we would like to get your guys in on it. I cant say much about it except its AWESOME.

Heres what we need:

Short quotes from YOU GUYS about how the Enchilada series of tattoo seminar DVDS has changed, helped, affected your tattooing or your carreer. The shorter and t the point the better. SITE YOUR NAME, SHOP, CITY, COUNTRY of business, or it will not be used.

tatterguy69 doesnt work for this hahahaha

Bring that s&!t.

travelingtom 09-09-2010 03:53 PM

Re: We need YOUR quote for a huge article.

the whole enchilada made me realize how bad i suck, and how to correct the problem.

tom deibler dragon wind tattoo LLC clarion pa united states

Bufferkiller 09-09-2010 06:06 PM

I wish I was an artist and able to contribute to this.

sickradsean 09-09-2010 07:51 PM

The whole enchilada is two hours of nut up or shut up.

Sean Lanusse @ infinity tattoo Portland, or USA

Los 09-09-2010 07:51 PM

The whole enchilada takes you from the minor leagues to the hall of fame all while sitting on the couch. Once an artist learns the mechanics of tattooing the needed skills and insight to convert the loftiest of ideas into giant paychecks becomes difficult . Unless you are a sibling of a top tattoo artist, there are effects that will elude you for decades even as a working pro. Bond demystifies the jedi-mind tricks of tattooing. If this is how you feed your family, you cannot afford to NOT own this series.

Danny , LOST TATTOOS, South America.

Los 09-09-2010 08:03 PM

The level of professional tattooing is at the highest mark it has ever been in the history of humanity. This DVD series will not only get your art to the elite level, it will also improve your business tactics.

aivanne 09-11-2010 01:35 AM

This DVD made me spankin' rich !

Aivanne, Black Sheep Tattoo, Geneva Switzerland

travelingtom 09-11-2010 09:59 AM

the whole enchilada taught me nothing about cooking mexican food!!!

tom deibler
dragon wind tattoo LLC
clarion PA

Frek 09-12-2010 03:03 PM

I would crush this thread but I never saw the DVD's so...............its rather pointless of me posting...............

BRANDON BOND 09-12-2010 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Los (Post 63894)
The whole enchilada takes you from the minor leagues to the hall of fame all while sitting on the couch. Once an artist learns the mechanics of tattooing the needed skills and insight to convert the loftiest of ideas into giant paychecks becomes difficult . Unless you are a sibling of a top tattoo artist, there are effects that will elude you for decades even as a working pro. Bond demystifies the jedi-mind tricks of tattooing. If this is how you feed your family, you cannot afford to NOT own this series.

Danny , LOST TATTOOS, South America.

Danny whats your last name?