All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Questions (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Fusion or Eternal (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5157)

Bigmuff 02-16-2010 06:01 PM

Fusion or Eternal

Simple question ... Of coruse i know i have to try each to know what works for me and i have tried most other brands.I would like to hear from people who have used them..Most of the wrk i see with eternal is saturated more to my liking.A freind uses eternal and says the consistancy is off alot .Some bottles are like snot some are thin.. Consistancy is something i like about intenze ink.Overall how it looks in the skin is what matters .I have talked to fusion ink and they say they have more pigment, than other brands..So anyone tried both? what do you like about them??

The Virtuoso 02-16-2010 06:56 PM

Re: Fusion or Eternal

Not an expert sir but I have used Eternal before but it changed now... I like Eternal as it was before, so from my stand point, if you like Eternal when Mr Everett was with them, Im sure you'll like Fusion as well... I have'nt tried Fusion yet but Im getting it soon... The new Eternal might be as good as the old one but I should say that base on the experience and observation of the chemist, the Fusion's might be the Eternal's new and improved quality... Just my 2cents...

jess the dude 02-16-2010 07:09 PM

both are very good. i use both everyday. i prefer fusion over most of eternals colors. with the exception of atomic yellow, i prefer eternals lightning yellow. i am hoping that fusion adds some more colors to their line up. something comparable to eternals muted earth tones.

The Virtuoso 02-16-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jess the dude (Post 55168)
both are very good. i use both everyday. i prefer fusion over most of eternals colors. with the exception of atomic yellow, i prefer eternals lightning yellow. i am hoping that fusion adds some more colors to their line up. something comparable to eternals muted earth tones.

Great info! Hope that Fusion's line up is good for portrait works and realism since some of the top realistic tattooists uses their brand...

The Virtuoso 02-16-2010 07:32 PM

I mean, the realistic tattooists shown on their website, can do amazing works using other brands but my main concern would be the ink itself... Or maybe I should order both then?

Bigmuff 02-16-2010 09:30 PM

I want ink that will stay bright and solid for traditional and modern tattoos.. Also work well for color portraits and realistic.

Deran 02-17-2010 02:07 AM

Fusion is the way to go!!

travelingtom 02-17-2010 12:16 PM

i use fusion and eternal, and i have found that they are pretty damn close to each other, and i hope they get some more colors as well. but i really want to try some easy glow.

Joe 02-17-2010 02:38 PM

I like my Eternals and Dermaglo, But Easy Glow beats both IMO. Wide range of colors as well. They do need a dark violet.

Bigmuff 02-17-2010 05:39 PM

I orderd some eternal lighting yellow and fusion gamma green last night.Hope its better than starbrite canary yellow..