All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Testimonials (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Appointment ** May 2nd ** with Jace Masula (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5389)

lowpost2 04-11-2010 08:51 AM

Appointment ** May 2nd ** with Jace Masula

So im sitting here at work unable to focus on the task at hand, because all I can think about is my session with Jace in about 3 weeks. Im pretty F*cking pumped to say the least! Im looking at adding to my already tribal piece on my back right shoulder. Im looking at adding a mix of tribal/biomech with the idea of having autumn leaves integrated within the tattoo. I want to have the leaves showing the various stages of change such as, color, shape, and form. To me, it represents change and new beginings! I would be cool to get some feedback fron you guys, just to see what yall think. Either way....in 3 weeks I will deff. have a piece of artwork that will be like no other.

lowpost2 04-11-2010 08:57 AM

Re: Appointment ** May 2nd ** with Jace Masula

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, AS WELL AS ANY SPELLING ERRORS! im sending this through my cell phone at work...lol.

Liquidbings 04-11-2010 10:13 AM

Nice, I know that feeling, and I still have 3 months till my appt with Jace. Can't wait though. Amazing work and great people from my experience so far, and I have only talked on the phone and made a few emails between them so far lol.

Bufferkiller 04-13-2010 04:41 AM

You are going to love working with Jace. Talked with him a bit while Dave sketched out the final layout of my sleeve. Dude is crazy awesome, and the work he puts out is sick. If you've ever been to a tattoo shop, you're going to be in for a real surprise. This place is an Art Studio with true artists. f@#king awesome experience every single time.

lowpost2 04-13-2010 12:59 PM

I know Bro! Im F@cking pumped. It's all I have been thinking about for the past 2 weeks. I was wondering if anyone has heard from Jace?? I e-mailed him to Discuss some more ideas regarding my tattoo and to see how the conference went in PA. Either way I'm still looking forward to my session with JACE. I truly Believe I will be walking away with a one of a kind piece.

Liquidbings 04-13-2010 01:20 PM

I had contact with him last week through email. We got started with mildly setting up an appt.

lowpost2 04-13-2010 01:29 PM

I havent heard back from him and I just wanted to touch base with him one more time before my appointment on May 2nd. I have a few more ideas I wanted to throw at him and see what he thought or felt about it.

GaRoadHog 04-13-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowpost2 (Post 57577)
I havent heard back from him and I just wanted to touch base with him one more time before my appointment on May 2nd. I have a few more ideas I wanted to throw at him and see what he thought or felt about it.

Did you try through his webpage http://jacemasula.com/web/?

These guys are busy and sometimes takes several days. He has responded to my appt info within a few days each time over the last few weeks.

You've got plenty of time... Its just like waitin on Christmas though ain't it [bigsmile]

lowpost2 04-13-2010 06:51 PM

Yeah I e-mailed him through his website, as well as the link provided when I made my appointment with him. Unno what the dealio is lol

Nicole 04-15-2010 07:34 AM

You can always shoot me an email and I can follow up with Jace for you:
Nicole@allornothingtattoo.com