All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Brandon Bond Apprentice. (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5853)

BRANDON BOND 08-20-2010 06:24 PM

Brandon Bond Apprentice.

I have never had a 100% personal student in business.

I am currently seeking a long term apprentice. Paul Booth and I were talking a lot in England and he got me into this whole traditional type trip. I am seeking someone to study directly under me in all fascets of business and tattooing, this is not an All or Nothing Apprenticeship, this is different. We have had many sucesses, hell, John Lloyd, Jarvis, and Matt Dunlap (who is the MANAGER of All or Nothing now!) are all former students of All or Nothing and others others have studied and moved on to forge their own path.. Matt Heft, Coral, Alli and Mondo come to mind.

but get in touch with nicole@allornothingtattoo.com - if you are already a tattooer, well I guess that might save some time, unless we have to start over hahahaaa.

-Brandon Bond

THRASH 08-20-2010 08:00 PM

Re: Brandon Bond Apprentice.

WoW! What an opportunity. Somebody should jump on this one right away. It will be one lucky person that's for sure.

damnitfrankie 08-21-2010 07:39 PM

thrash i totally agree

jarvis 08-25-2010 10:28 AM

i agree! this will be a priceless experience along with un-matched knowledge!

jarvis 08-25-2010 10:29 AM

whoever gets this better take it on full steam and soak up everything they can!!! if not ill be upset!

brenthale 08-27-2010 10:42 AM

Holy s&!t, some lucky mother-licker is about to get the chance of ten lifetimes.

Pablo@AllorNothing 08-31-2010 04:48 PM

No doubt. Whoever the lucky person is they need to have not just desire but the drive to do something with all that desire.

BRANDON BOND 09-16-2010 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brenthale (Post 63333)
Holy s&!t, some lucky mother-licker is about to get the chance of ten lifetimes.

we aint got anyone coming down yet? wierd huh???? stay tuned. Help us spread the word.

TattooPadawan 09-16-2010 08:26 AM

Damnit man !
Wish I could talk my ole-lady into moving to GA !

THRASH 09-16-2010 11:44 AM

Well, I am !4years into my career and love what I do otherwise I would act like daniel son and be shown the ways by the best. Surely someone will hear about this and jump on the life changing awesome opportunity that this will present. Not to mention, when I draw a stick figure with a pencil it looks like shizzle.