All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   tattooing fat people (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1382)

The Crypt Tattoos 07-14-2007 07:37 PM

tattooing fat people

ok i have been tattooing for 11 years and the other day i came across one of the fattest people i have ever tattooed im talking about jelly rolls and all that the woman must have weighed at least 500 pounds and was like i want my stomach tattooed i looked her up and down and reall really was debating about wether or not i want to tattoo her so i decided to decline the tattoo honestly im scared of tattooing overweight people why the skin is horrible and over my 11 years span of tattooing i honesly have not tattood a fat person yet which is probably about time for me to start one of my problems is that i genuinely avoid tattooing stretchy skin period personally because its a pain in teh ass to tattoo without having blowouts and dysfunctional lines anyway anyone out there with tips on tattooing fat people please get back to me it will be highly appreciated

Shauncey 07-15-2007 11:20 AM

Re: tattooing fat people

hahahahaha. fat people suck.

terryhaddon 07-16-2007 06:41 AM

my girlfriend is deathly afraid of fat people. is there a phobia for that?

snatch 07-16-2007 08:52 PM

Wow that is fay 500 pounds... I have always wondered why fat people want tat toos in odd places... stomaches, backs, thighs.... ICKY!!!

BRANDON BOND 07-17-2007 06:44 PM

you guys are fat predjudiced ?????

I love fat chicks they give the best he@d

The Crypt Tattoos 07-17-2007 08:36 PM

no i love fat people just dont like tattooing them that much and yeah they do give the best head lmao fat chics lol

tat2gothgirl 07-17-2007 08:40 PM

hey im a bigger, curvy chick no where near that big and yes we do give the best head hahaha ride harder 2 lol

Topshelftattoo 07-18-2007 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bond (Post 13680)
you guys are fat predjudiced ?????

I love fat chicks they give the best he@d

cuz it looks like food!

sephiroth 07-18-2007 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Crypt Tattoos (Post 13565)
ok i have been tattooing for 11 years and the other day i came across one of the fattest people i have ever tattooed im talking about jelly rolls and all that the woman must have weighed at least 500 pounds and was like i want my stomach tattooed i looked her up and down and reall really was debating about wether or not i want to tattoo her so i decided to decline the tattoo honestly im scared of tattooing overweight people why the skin is horrible and over my 11 years span of tattooing i honesly have not tattood a fat person yet which is probably about time for me to start one of my problems is that i genuinely avoid tattooing stretchy skin period personally because its a pain in teh ass to tattoo without having blowouts and dysfunctional lines anyway anyone out there with tips on tattooing fat people please get back to me it will be highly appreciated

A little punctuation goes a long way. You are tattooing permanent images on folks... I'd think you'd care a little bit more about the message you are sending. There is not a single period or capital letter in that whole thing!

Sorry, rant over.

Alli MacGregor 07-18-2007 08:26 PM

yeah, that was one incrediblely long run on sentence...